At this year's presentation of the prestigious international award "The Best Lawyers in Germany" 2022, 17 of the coveted awards went to lawyers from the Hamburg-based commercial law firm, two more than in the previous year.
The Hanseatic City of Hamburg is not only strong as a business location, but can also keep up internationally in legal advice, as the 2022 edition of "The Best Lawyers in Germany" shows. This year, a total of 17 lawyers from Möhrle Happ Luther received the internationally respected title, including for the first time Roman Eschke for Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Julia Luther for Intellectual Property Law. This means that the firm was able to increase the number of awards by another two compared to the previous year. These now cover nine areas of law and reflect the high level of the multidisciplinary range of services at Möhrle Mapp Luther.
"We are very pleased that the excellent work of our colleagues is also being recognized internationally, and this recognition is steadily increasing. Above all, we congratulate our colleagues who have received this award for the first time, and who, with their expertise, make a significant contribution to the success of our firm", said Dr. Tobias Möhrle, Partner at Möhrle Happ Luther.
There was also a special honor for Dr. Uwe Eppler, who received an award as 2022 "Lawyer Of The Year" in the area of Tax Law, as well as Oliver Reimann, who was honored in the area of Real Estate Law for the tenth time in a row.
The following lawyers received the recommendation as "The Best Lawyers in Germany" for 2022:
- Henning Anders, Pharmaceuticals Law
- Dr. Sebastian Bednarz, Corporate Law
- Dr. Lars Bohlken, Capital Markets Law
- Dr. Morten Dibbert, Corporate Law
- Dr. Uwe Eppler, Tax Law
- Roman Eschke, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Dr. Helge Hirschberger, Restructuring and Insolvency Law
- Dr. Andrea Kröpelin, Labor and Employment Law
- Rüdiger Ludwig, Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Julia Luther, Intellectual Property Law
- Dr. Frauke Möhrle, Corporate Law
- Dr. Tobias Möhrle, Corporate Law
- Dr. Ulrich Möhrle, Tax Law
- Dr. Sven Oswald, Corporate Law
- Oliver Reimann, Real Estate Law
- Sebastian Siepmann, Restructuring and Insolvency Law
- Dr. Patrick Zeising, Labor and Employment Law